christmas 2009!!

christmas was fun this year! our family showed up early which was good! we opened lots of presents & had good times : )!! KYLE & JADE FINALLY SHOWED UP at 7!!! i lovvve them soo much! except that kyle gets mad really easily & cant take jokes but oh well it was fun having them. he is one HILARIOUS child. Jade is soo much fun too i lovve her soo soo muchh : ). SUNDAYYY me, jade, dad, & mom went to church. after church at 11:30 kyle woke up...& we watched 17 AGAIN with gorgeous zac efron : ). dont worry i'm still in love with nick jonas & taylor lautner oh & lil wayne which my dad isnt thrilled about but its all good. at about noon caroline & alex came in! more presents! & lots of fun! at 6 we had to drive jade to the air port : /. it was really sad. no joke. after we dropped her off me, dad, lee, & kyle went to in & out. it was all kyles idea & he actually bought for us! it was really generous coming from kyle! the next morning we were off to prescott : ). i love my family & all that they do for me! i'm soo grateful for everything that i have knowing that people have less & i'm so thankful for family & to live where i live. thanks mom & dad for all that you do for me!!! you are SERIOUSLY the best parents anyone can ask for!! you always try to give me things that i need & you always fullfill my "needs" haha





No comments: