Hoku's Baptism 2/13/10


awww little hoku montaro {our inside joke} is growing up! she just turned eight! & she asked me to speak at her baptism. so i was like GREATTTTT. sure of course. so i practiced my talk over & over & i was sure i got it down. i did luckily. so i walked up to the front of the room & started talking. right when i said the 3rd word of my talk i just started BAWLING. like BAWLING. like tears went all down my face. i knew right then that the spirit was in the room with me. i could feel it so strongly & it was the best feeling ever. i knew that heavenly father was so proud of me. while i was talking/bawling i could hear everyone in the room crying too. well EXCEPT for jack who was laughing & saying "logan shes crying HAHAHAHHA" when i was done i bore my testimony & gave her a big hug. the next day i sang in sacrament. HOORAY! i love you HOKU!!

Love,
Amanda Molumby/Smock

No comments: