where did the time go?

Let us re-live recap the last 3 months. Shall we?

EFY-7/4/11
Best week of my life. I met so many amazing people. I'm so glad my mom made me go! I went with my BEST FRIEND Dayna. We went to Provo, UT. So amazing and fun. I'm so thankful for this church and all of the opportunities it gives us to learn more about the gospel and meet more people.

CALIFORNIA -back to my homeland.
My family and I went to San Elijo, California with the O'Sullivans!!!!! My family and my old family friends. It was so FUN! My friend Noelle came with me and we had a blast!

Youth Conference-My ward got re-organized so my ward planned a Youth Conference so all of the youth could get to know each other.

school started - 8/10/11
HORRIBLE DAY I started High School and it was the worst day ever. (OK, It wasn't that bad)

Jade's wedding - 8/13/11
That wedding was hands down the best, most beautiful, fun, loving wedding I have ever been to. Props to Auntie Fran for decorating the venue & everything else she did . . . haha

And now we're here on September 5th. Labor Day. I'll post some pictures sometime.

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments: