LOZZZZZA ♥

Lauren Anne ♥
My AMAZING Australian exchange student. At first I was worried that we wouldn't get along . . . but after 2 minutes . . .she turned out to be someone I can LITERALLY call a true and best friend. She is such an amazing person. I love this girl with all my heart. She was definitely supposed to be my sister! She changed my life in so many ways and was always so positive and happy. She made me want to be a better person and I can not tell you how much I love and adore her. I can't believe how close we've gotten and I know we will be super close and best friends forever! I told her anything and everything that bothered me. Whether it be about a certain person that I may not like very much or boys. Haha she always listened! My family adores her! Even the boys! Oh and the REAL Amanda came out a couple times (not many people have seen her and they probably don't want to. She's super mean). And she was totally chill with my temper tantrums and my mouthing off. I love Lauren with all my heart and cannot wait to go to Australia and stay with her and her family! Love you forever Lozza.




xo,
A.

No comments: